Welcome to Academic Development Group...
Youth Leadership Camp
Academic Development Group will be holding a series of 5 half day summer camps beginning June 2011 in areas around Raleigh, NC. All classes will be taught by certified K-12 Academic Coaches with advanced degrees in education.
This program focuses on the following areas:
- ACADEMIC growth and development
- Improving COMMUNICATION skills
- Identifying and setting GOALS
- Learn ORGANIZATION skills
- Learn TIME MANAGEMENT skills
- PERSONAL growth and development
- Improving SELF-IMAGE and SELF-ESTEEM
- Overcoming SHYNESS
- Overcoming FEAR and STRESS
Helping inspire and motivate teens to ACTION
- Do you enjoy working with youth?
- Are you looking to supplement your income at various times during the year?
- Are you unsure how to generate additional income without interfering with your current job?
Join us for a 3 day intensive, hands-on Academic Coaching Certification program where we provide you:
- A blueprint for starting and sustaining an Academic Coaching business
- Day to day content to run a five day academic success and leadership camp
- All marketing materials including templates forms
- Instructor and student manual
- Training by certified Academic Coaches and former classroom teachers
About the Founder...
|Teresa Molter, MA Mathematics Education,is the founder/owner of Academic Development Group. She has been an educator at both the collegiate and high school levels for 15 years.Her passion has always been to help students learn how to be the best they can be. More . . .|